Sunday 29 May 2011

Sunday. Another Grey Day

So I was browsing the online style sections and found these amazing devices and thought they might be good for containing P.

This is in the UK in the 1930's

She has had a week of being a bit naughty, and a bit clingy which I don't think she needs punishment for but its a bit taxing when she is yelling at the same time!

Be good when I'm washing up

This dress I thought was amusing and would restrict me just as much and I don't want to trample on her

Luckily I was on it and it appears that she is pushing four big teeth poor thing so I have been extra caring. It means that she has been sleeping through the ache during the afternoons which in turn throws the nights out and she has been up and screaming.
I've realised that if I record her screaming on my iphone and play it back she stops and listens to herself horrified at her behavior and then when shes calm I show her mini videos of her that I've taken over the past week and she falls back asleep within half hour or so.
Its a method. Its also a bit tiring to do somewhere between 2 and 4 in the morning, but hey.

Fast asleep. All is forgiven

This her asleep the other afternoon she actually got angry when we tried to move her to somewhere more comfortable.

Also looking on line I found these lovely single beds, Eras of Style, based in Hastings and they are a comparable price to new beds to go into the girls new room which has ground to a halt in the decorating department.
I showed them to T and thought that she to would think that would look lovely, but no, she likes bunk beds. She is right of course. Luckily for me they are really much to big for the space.


But they are still on my mind and I feel I might have to shoe horn them into the house for a future project.

A much better idea
Further investigations led to this set up which I think is really neat which is where my head is now, still having a big clear out. Dining room is all furniture and no piles of stuff.


Just watched the Monaco Grand Prix. It was the most rubbish finish to the best race of the season, a race that was probably meant to be dull as dishwater.
Although I am new to F1 and think that Vettel and his team are extremely talented this is a shocking victory and we have been denied the dog fight finish that was folding out before us before the red flag went up.
Heres hoping Vitaly Petrov is well
!!!Go Go McLaren!!!

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment