Monday 29 August 2011

It's Summer But Only Just!

My health related anxiety has relaxed as my throat has flexed. I have a throat and tight chest none of which is painful but is annoying and knackering.
Yesterday I took to the sofa and watched most of Runaway Bride with Richard, Julia and Joan.




It all felt a little bit like Autumn, there was a cool breeze outside and I wanted to get my woolens ready!















In the morning we got out in the garden and just started to move a few plants around and have a bit of a chop back I think the Autumn seed was planted then, started thinking about having a bonfire party in such limited space and how much of a firework display we could arrange. Not much says G.
To be honest building a launch pad on the roof might be safer although not for G who would be in charge of lighting the fuses.
In my mind I filtered through my memory of Halloween/Bonfire recipes and carved gourdes and cake stands made from tree trunks and what bowl could I pour a punch into. I pictured our friends in winter scarves and cosy coats and twinkling lights in the trees.
I am so ready for TV version of small town America in the Fall.
Doesn't everyone think like this? I am sure it's half way organised.

So this is what it looked like Sunday morning. All very grey green and purple.

Trimmings
Moving Soil
They finally like each other
Still to make a decision - where to put stuff
Cutting it all back
Getting ready for Grand Prix - Hamilhead! What are you doing?

Today we are off to a country fair that I have wanted to go to for YEARS maybe today is the perfect day to visit

Speak Later
CM


No comments:

Post a Comment