Sunday 2 October 2011

Still Bloody Sick!!

When we went to the Dr. for T last week he said that he could hear a wheeze in P and gave her some drugs and contraption that I thought she wouldn't get on with turns out she is having a whale of a time and has no problems inhaling which gives me chills for her future I can see her turning 15 and having no problems with a bong.


Like a pro
Poor baba she looks like shes in for it
She made noises like a rocket
Puts it together herself
No word of a lie, she stuck it to her face


So we have been treated to some sun shine and I am mentally wrestling with the fact that I can't adapt from Autumn mode and had been feeling guilty that I was unadapatable (is that a word?) and we were all missing out of a fabulous time.
And because I couldn't adapt it looked like we were all going to be stuck at home melting because this is what it looked like outside the back door on Friday morning




On Friday afternoon I went to the second hand uniform sale at the school bought ten shirts probably in no size I need and sat on a bench and decided to change life with as little anxiety as possible. That came in the form of throwing a tuna pasta salad in a bag with some yogurts and some orange juice and heading with the family down to the beach with towels costumes and money for the parking meter.





It was lovely just what we all needed. A couple of hours in the evening and the girls were shattered and could be put straight to be when we got home.


Earlier in the day further up the crappy end of town apparently it looked like this. Dreadful.





On Saturday the girls were dispatched to family as G and I got on with some important renovations but it was clear the P wasn't well she hadn't slept brilliantly and she looked a little blocked under the eyes and kept coughing.


Last night was a nightmare she just couldn't settle for anytime and we used the contraption, did the steam in the bathroom gave her all the medications and even hot orange. Her temp just went up and down in the morning absolutley shattered she looked like this poor thing


Poor thing

The plan today was to take the girls to Harvest Festival in the church across the way. We don't attend ever but there is a new vicar who is pro community and I am drawn to that. I thought that it would be good for Truly to see where a donation can go and I think she understood the concept. I have to say that I  had to pull my memories from school and the Wiki pages but we got there in the end.

Unfortunatly P was full of snot and pain and wasn't letting me go anywhere so T and I popped over the to the church to drop off our tins.
She put them on the alter upside down I think it was a bit of a blurr I am not sure she knew where to look first and I wish she could have stayed a little longer


Grandpa came to visit and we took the girls to the park for a picnic lunch and some air we still have a lot of congestion and I think that we might be in for another rough night.




I promised T that I would take her to climb a specific tree. Somewhere I thinks she thinks we are going in the early hours of tomorrow as she mentioned needing a torch so I am bracing myself.

She applied sun block to me today, so much that some of it is still not absorbed.

Well that was a thorough run through. I hope I didn't loose anyone.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment