Thursday 24 May 2012

Japanese Pattern Cutting Book Review

This book review is a lie actually I have no idea what is in this book except lovely images and beautifully drawn patterns.

At a dinner last weekend the lovely LH shown me these books that she had seen in NYC and then bought from the bearded book seller here in the UK. I drooled rather than read. Probably because at this time in my life I don't have enough time to draft a pattern for simple Pj's let alone draw string sleeves.

Take a look see the title from the first pic.







Then just this week the weather kicked up a gear and although it is a welcome relief from the grey it feels uncomfortable especially when the clothing situation of ones wardrobe is desperate, which actually makes looking at those patterns all the more upsetting but no time to think about that now. 

Too much still to do with the general wear and tear of the homestead.

And dealing with old funny face here who won't stop bouncing on the sofas or the beds despite repeated threatening of bad things to come.

 

Clearly we both have a lesson to learn, something new to thing about I think about.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment