Wednesday 30 May 2012

Nightmares for Toddlers

Just before 6am this morning I could hear screaming from the girls room.
It was clearly P as there was no please after the demand

MILK
MILK
MILK

I said, G please can you do what she wants
There was some time before he could function mean while

MILK
MILK 
MILK
MILK

I could hear him making his way into the kitchen

HEP ME
HEP ME
HEP ME
HEP ME

I thought, hurry up so she's quiet, help me? maybe shes got her head wedged between the mattress and the ladder to the top bunk like last time.

Then I could hear them both coming up the stairs, she thuds and her little teary face came toward me and she was saying

Mid Mouse
Mid Mouse
Mid Mouse

Did you have a bad dream, she nodded, was mini mouse naughty?
More nodding and gulping of milk.

I asked her more questions but all I managed to get was Robot driving car naughty.

What a caper.




She makes my day exhausting.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment