Thursday 28 June 2012

Mmmmm ponder ponder ponder


It appears I've been sluggish with posting, so many things whizzing round in the head space at the moment. Nothing really that would particularly bother anyone but me but all the same it's enough to raise doubts and anxiety levels.

T has been in a school musical concert 3 nights of staying out in till 7pm. The house is being turned inside out in her absense and de cluttlered again. I think that is the fourth time this year.
Is there anything left.

I just want to get to the basics of living, do we really need a sofa?

Last night we went to see her perform it was awesome.
She is in reception class, that is 4 going on 5 years old and they have been rehearsing/learning songs for this concert for a couple of months.

At 5 she can sing all of or part of

National Antheme
Jubilee Song - Original score for the whole school that last a good 4 minutes so a proper number
The Frog Chorus - Paul McCartney
I get by with a little help from my friends - ? Beatles - I'm not the biggest fan
Reach for the Stars - S Club 7
Plastic Flower - From the musical Whistle Down The Wind we are not sure of the correct title...
We Are The Champions - Queen

I was blown away and I blubbed like a woos watching her.....she's five I don't know the lyrics to that many songs.
I was so far back I couldn't tell you if she sounded any good.
She was dressed like a frog and shone like a star as far as I was concerned.

I tried to talk to her about it when we got home, honestly it was as if the whole experience never happened she can be like a stone sometimes!
 

G is off to see it tonight with his mum if he doesn't produce tears I think we will row later!



I think I put too many images of the girls on this blog and wonder if it is too much sometimes. Having said that here is a load showing P giving some pom poms what for.







I have nothing to report other than this is our families favorite tune at the moment
Feist 1, 2, 3, 4.



It is possibly the best thing to sing and I am sure Feist feels the same way too


Right, kitchen floors and dinner to make.

CM


1 comment:

  1. You can never show too many images of your gorgeous girls. On the other hand, one viewing of Feist with 1, 2, 3, 4 has been FAR too much! x

    ReplyDelete