Wednesday 13 February 2013

Poor P

P never asks she just goes in and takes and despite reprimanding continues to root around for things that don't belong to her.
I can't lock everything away.
I suppose it serves as a reminder that I actually own a dark pink lipstick.


 
I was clearing toys etc away and P dragged out a new pair of shoes that I've bought for T that will hopefully fit next Autumn.

They are tied together with elastic.

She shouldn't be poking around.



Annoyingly she was taking out what was neat and tidy.




Imagine what happens next.



Ping!



She will learn nothing from this.
Poor thing.

She asked for plasters for her eyeballs.

She got a cuddle.
Poor thing.
Then she had a 2 hour nap on the sofa.

Poor me, she will be awake for hours!

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment