Monday 3 June 2013

It's Finally Warm.

Just a few more weeks until the nights start drawing in.

Not really.



It finally dropped out, she is happy she can now eat without cutting everything into strips and she talks with more of a lisp that is really cute.


I love this lamp, but £48 is a bit much.



Teaspoon of peanut butter coconut and sprinkled with cinnamon and seeds makes the best porridge ever. I prefer to make with water and I like it runny, or sloppy. I am now grating an apple into the mix as well in an effort to keep the Dr. away.


I saw this in the paper online, the paper I shouldn't be looking at, can't wait to see what trend follows this.



All the children in P's preschool bought home a seedling they had planted. All the other children have got what appears to be sunflowers. P says she is growing a beautiful flower.
Some one in line thinks it's a marrow.
She might be disappointed I hope I don't kill it before the end of the summer.


CM

No comments:

Post a Comment