Sunday 3 January 2016

Christmas and New Year 2015

Final post of the year.
Up to date.

Was on it this Christmas, presents bought and wrapped really early, but the execution of getting it in the right place was still right up to the wire. Might write myself a list of things to do and open it in November.
I also said no wrapping of gifts on Christmas Eve, but I think there were loads of tiny gifts that were done in the early hours of the wrong day.






G and I bought the girls a trampoline for their main gift from us, it was in the garden for most of the week and they didn't notice it. not even when they were asked to open their curtains. Daft as brushes.

The uncles came to stay for Christmas and they bought Gerbils with them.
Speedy and Lala they've been named. The girls are over the moon. I am surprisingly not keen.




They are looking after them wonderfully. I am amazed how much they shit. My Dyson can hardly keep up.





Here is me happy again.





P is so long. I need so much sleep this year.
The girls spend most of the holiday crafting bouncing and caring





We spend New Year at G's family home as the whole family can be there, fireworks on the Eve and Monopoly warfare on the Day.
This is us on one of our last dew days together before school starts again.
Resolutions are currently being considered, one of them will involve dealing with that chin of mine.


I love my family.
It's been a shocking year with it's lows I am pleased to close the door on 2015.
I am grateful for what I have and who I have in my life. I cannot believe how fast it can all pass along. This year I have found ways to enjoy the days one at a time and I shall carry that through to 2016.
If you are reading this then I know you are by my side and I love you.

Thank you
xx

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment